BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
Ingredients: 1 Outback Excel 200 Gas Barbecue 800g beef mince 6 slices of cheddar cheese 6 slices bacon 6 burger buns 1 lettuce 1 tomato Salt and black pepper
- Grill the bacon on your Outback Excel 200 Gas Barbecue until crisp, turning occasionally.
- Remove the bacon and set aside.
- Gently shape the minced beef into six burgers of equal size and thickness (about 3/4 inch thick).
- Season both sides of the burgers with salt and pepper.
- Grill on your Outback Excel 200 Gas Barbecue for about 10 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time.
- Place a slice of cheese on each burger during the last minute of grilling time and allow the cheese to melt.
- During the last few seconds, grill the buns until lightly toasted.
- Serve the cheeseburgers hot on the toasted buns with a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato, topped with a slice of the bacon.