BBQ Moroccan Chicken
Ingredients: 1 Outback Excelsior 6 Burner Gas Barbecue 4 large chicken breasts 1 tsp cumin seeds 1 red chilli 1 small onion 2 cloves of garlic 8 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 handful of fresh coriander Salt & black pepper to season
- Deseed & finely chop the chilli
- Finely chop the onion
- Cook the cumin seeds in a small frying pan, then crush the seeds to release the flavour.
- Put the seeds into a bowl with the coriander, onion, chilli, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season and then mix the ingredients together.
- Place the chicken in a glass dish and pour on the spice mix
- Cover and place in a refrigerator overnight.
- Grill the chicken on your Outback Excelsior 6 Burner Gas Barbecue for about 7 minutes on each side until cooked through, brushing with the spice mix while cooking.
- Serve while still hot.