BBQ Oriental Orange Lamb Kebab
Ingredients: 1 Outback Excelsior 6 Burner Gas Barbecue 1kg lamb meat 80g coriander seeds 1L bottle fresh orange juice 4 tbsp rice wine 1 green chilli pepper 6 oranges Fresh coriander to garnish BBQ skewers
- Finely chop the green chilli, removing all of the seeds
- Peel and slice the Oranges into large chunks
- Cube the lamb and place in a large glass bowl
- Crush the coriander seeds and then rub into the meat
- Pour over the orange juice and rice wine
- Mix in the chopped green chilli pepper and chopped orange
- Cover the bowl and leave in the fridge overnight
- Thread the lamb and the chunks of orange onto skewers
- Place the kebabs on your Outback Excelsior 6 Burner Gas Barbecue and cook until brown and slightly charred.
- Place the remaining marinade in a saucepan and heat over your Outback Excelsior 6 Burner Gas Barbecue until it forms a sticky sauce
- Remove the kebabs from the heat and rest for 5 minutes
- Drizzle over the sauce and serve with a sprig of fresh coriander.