BBQ Oriental Vegetable Kebabs
Ingredients: 1 Outback Excelsior 3 Burner Gas Barbecue 1 medium courgette, cut into 16 slices 4 small onions or shallots 1 yellow or orange pepper 8 button mushrooms 4 cherry tomatoes 4tbsp olive oil salt and black pepper to season 4 wooden skewers
Oriental dressing: 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce 3 tbsp sunflower oil 1 tsp fresh ginger 1 clove garlic 1 tsp toasted sesame oil 2 tbsp fresh lime juice salt and black pepper to season
- Cut the courgette into 16 rough slices
- Peel the onions and cut in half
- Cut the pepper into 8 pieces
- Thread the vegetables onto the wooden skewers
- Brush the kebabs lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the kebabs on your Outback Excelsior 3 Burner Gas Barbecue for about 12 minutes, turning frequently
- Chop the garlic clove and crush into a paste
- Finely chop the ginger
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour the dressing over the hot kebabs and serve.