BBQ Peppered Steak
Ingredients: 1 Outback Trooper 2 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue 4 Beef steaks 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp green pepper 1 tbsp olive oil 1 clove of garlic Dried herbs and salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Chop up the garlic clove roughly and then crush into a paste
- De-seed and finely chop the green pepper
- Brush steaks lightly with olive oil.
- Combine all of the seasoning ingredients and garlic in a glass bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle seasoning over steaks.
- Cover the steaks and place in a fridge for 1 hour.
- Grill the steaks on your Outback Trooper 2 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue, turning once.
- Leave the meat to rest for 5 minutes before serving to allow the meat to become tender