BBQ Pineapple Slices
Ingredients: 1 Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue 1/2 fresh pineapple of 1 tin of sliced pineapple 2 tbsp brown or muscavado sugar 1 tbsp lime juice 1 tbsp rum
- Cut off the outer skin of the fresh pineapple and then slice into rings
- If using a tin of pineapple, strain the rings and dry them with a paper towel
- Combine the sugar, lime juice and rum in a bowl
- Place the pineapple in the bowl and cover with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to allow the flavours to soak in
- Remove from the fridge and place on the heated grill of your Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, turning once, brushing with the marinade
- Serve hot with a blob of ice-cream