BBQ Shami Kebabs
Ingredients: 1 Outback Onyx 4 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue with side burner 400g minced lamb 2 garlic cloves 1 green chilli 3 tbsp flour 1 tbsp lemon juice 6 tbsp coriander leaves 1 tbsp mint sauce 1 tsp cumin seed 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp turmeric Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely grate or press the garlic until you have a fine paste
- De-seed and finely chop the chillies
- Place the lamb in a large mixing bowl and separate the meat with a fork
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl & mix together with your hands
- Divide the mixture into portions & roll into a ball
- Flatten each ball into a round patty, turning and bringing the sides in.
- Place in a fridge for 1 hr
- Place the kebabs on your Outback Onyx 4 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue with side burner and cook at a medium heat until the meat is browned.
- Serve while hot.