Ingredients: 1 Outback Omega Charcoal 100 Midnight Blue Barbecue 12 tiger prawns 1 red chilli the zest of 1 lime 2 tbsp of olive oil 4 wooden skewers soaked in water
For the dressing: 2 tbsp of chopped coriander 3 tbsp of yoghurt the juice of 1 lime
- Finely Chop the chilli
- Add the marinade ingredients to a dish & mix well
- Prepare the prawns by removing the head and legs.
- Remove the rest of the shell and then with a small, sharp knife slice down the centre of the curved back of the prawn. Remove the black vein with the point of the knife.
- Rinse the prawns with cold water and dry with a paper towel.
- Add the prawns to the mix, cover and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes
- Thread 3 prawns onto each skewer and place them on your Outback Omega Charcoal 100 Midnight Blue Barbecue
- Grill for about 1-2 minutes on each side
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and season
- Drizzle over the cooked prawns