BBQ Stuffed Peppers
Ingredients: 1 Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue 4 red peppers 8 sundried tomatoes in oil 12g fresh basil leaves, roughly torn 225g feta cheese Olive oil Salt and black pepper to season
- Cut the peppers in half lengthways through the stalk and remove the seeds and pith.
- Place 1 sundried tomato in each half
- Sprinkle half the torn basil over, keeping half for a garnish
- Top with pieces of feta cheese.
- Drizzle each one with a little olive oil.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Grill on your Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue for about 10 minutes until the pepper is cooked and the cheese starting to melt.
- Garnish with the reserved torn basil
- Serve while hot.