BBQ Chicken Tikka Strips
Ingredients: 1 CampinGaz Adelaïde® 4 Classic L Deluxe 4 large chicken breasts 500ml natural yogurt 1 tbsp cumin 1 tbsp paprika 1 tbsp garam massala 1 tsp dried coriander 1 tsp turmeric powder 1 tsp chilli powder 1 tbsp water 1 lemon 6 cloves garlic 1 inch fresh ginger 4 skewers
- Finely chop the fresh ginger and cloves of garlic
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a cup or bowl, removing any pips.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spices and the lemon juice, ginger and garlic with a little water till it makes a paste.
- Mix in the yogurt with the paste and stir well.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thick strips
- Add the strips to the tikka yogurt mix and make sure that the chicken is covered.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge. Leave the bowl in the fridge overnight or longer if you can.
- Preheat your CampinGaz Adelaïde® 4 Classic L Deluxe
- Remove the chicken from the bowl, and thread onto skewers
- Place the skewers on the heat and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the skewers from the heat and unthread the chicken from the skewers
- Drizzle some lemon juice over the chicken.
- Serve with pitta bread and salad