BBQ Grilled Lobster
Ingredients: 1 Outback Onyx 4 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue with side burner 2 whole lobsters 200g butter 4 tbsp fresh basil 2 tbsp olive oil Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the fresh basil into a mixing bowl
- Add the butter and season with salt and pepper
- Mix the ingredients into a smooth paste
- Separate the butter mix into portions, 1 for each lobster, and arrange on a plate in the fridge
- Split the lobster in half along its length
- Cut down the tail, leaving the shell intact but cutting the flesh so that you can lay it open
- Pull off the claws and legs of the lobster, cracking them slightly
- Preheat your Outback Onyx 4 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue with side burner to a medium heat
- Place the claws and legs on the grill and cover with a pan.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, turning once
- Brush the lobster bodies with olive oil and grill for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve with the basil butter.