BBQ Grilled Sea Bass
Ingredients: 1 Outback Onyx 4 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue with side burner 4 sea bass fillets 60 ml dry white wine 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp fresh basil 1 tbsp fresh thyme Black pepper
- Mix the wine, honey, oil, basil and thyme in a large bowl.
- Grind in some black pepper to taste.
- Place the sea bass fillets in the bowl and turn them to make sure that they are covered.
- Cover the bowl and place in a fridge for 1 hr.
- Preheat your Outback Onyx 4 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue with side burner
- Remove the sea bass from the marinade and place on the grill.
- Cook the fish for about 12 minutes, brushing with the marinade and turning once.
- Remove the fish from the grill and serve.