BBQ Grilled Tomatoes
Ingredients: 1 Outback Excelsior 3 Burner Gas Barbecue 4 large tomatoes 2 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp light soy sauce 1tsp oregano Salt and Black pepper Method:
- Cut the tomatoes in half
- lightly slice several cuts in the surface of the flat side of the tomato halves
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients
- Brush the tomatoes with the mix
- Place in a fridge for up to 30 minutes to let the flavours sink in to the tomatoes
- Heat up your Outback Excelsior 3 Burner Gas Barbecue and place the tomatoes on the grill skin down.
- Cook for about 12 minutes till cooked
- Remove from the heat, season with salt & pepper and serve with a fresh salad.