BBQ Honeyed Duck Breast
Ingredients: 1 Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue 4 duck breasts 3 tbsp honey 1 tbsp lemon juice 2 tbsp dark soy sauce 2 tbsp light soy sauce 1 tbsp coriander Salt & black pepper
- Mix the soy sauces, honey, lemon juice and coriander together in a large bowl and season with salt & pepper
- Gently make several light cuts into the duck breasts to allow the marinade to get into the meat
- Place the duck into the bowl with the marinade and coat the meat well.
- Cover and place in a fridge for at least 30 minutes if not overnight.
- Remove the duck breasts from the fridge and place onto your heated Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue
- Barbecue for about 5 minutes then turn over and cook for another 5 minutes on the other side. Brush often with the remaining marinade.
- Remove the meat from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the breasts into thick slices and serve on a bed of Chinese leaves.