BBQ Lamb Chops
Ingredients: 1 Outback Omega 200 Gas Barbecue 4 lamb chops 100ml olive oil 75 ml red wine vinegar 1 tbsp dried rosemary Salt & pepper
- Combine the oil, vinegar and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Add a little salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chops in the bow and turn to cover the chops completely.
- Cover the bowl and place it in a fridge overnight.
- Preheat your Outback Omega 200 Gas Barbecue and place the meat on the grill
- Cook for about 15 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for about 5 minutes then serve.