BBQ Middle-Eastern Chicken
Ingredients: 1 Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue 4 chicken quarters 2 cloves of garlic 2 tbsp lemon juice 2 tsp paprika 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp ground mace ½ tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp ground turmeric 60ml olive oil Salt and pepper
- Peel and finely chop the garlic, then using your knife, press down on the garlic and mince it to a paste.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic paste and spices in a large bowl and mix well
- Cut long incisions in the chicken quarters to allow the marinade to soak in (4 for each piece)
- Place the chicken in the bowl with the marinade and make sure that the chicken is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Place the chicken pieces on your Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue and grill for about 18 minutes with the hood down, turning occasionally.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, serve while hot.