BBQ Minted Lamb Chops
Ingredients: 1 Outback Onyx 4 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue with side burner 4 lamb chops 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp white wine vinegar 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Place the mint, honey, vinegar and lemon juice in a large bowl and mix well. The vinegar should help dissolve the honey.
- Add the lamb chops to the bowl and make sure that the chops are covered with the marinade
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 mins
- Heat up your Outback Onyx 4 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue with side burner
- Remove the chops from the fridge and place on the heat.
- Cook for about 10 minutes depending on the chop thickness, turning once, brushing occasionally with the marinade.
- Leave the meat to rest for about 3 minutes once cooking is finished.
- Serve and enjoy.