BBQ Moroccan Lamb chops
Ingredients: 1 Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue 1 kg lamb chops 4 tbsp mint 4 tbsp corriander 2 cloves of garlic 2 tbsp lemon juice 2 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp cumin 1.5 tbsp paprika 0.5 tsp ginger 0.5 tsp tumeric Salt and Pepper
- Finely chop the garlic and fresh herbs
- Combine all of the ingredients except the lamb in a large bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Add the lamb chops and coat the meat evenly
- Cover the bowl and refridgerate overnight
- Preheat your Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue
- Remove the lamb from the fridge and place on the heat
- Cook the lamb for about 6 minutes on each side
- Remove the lamb from the heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes
- Serve with a light salad.