BBQ Mushroom Bruschetta
Ingredients: 1 CampinGaz Texas™ Deluxe Extra 200g mushrooms 1 French baguette 1 clove of Garlic 30g unsalted butter Olive Oil Pesto Fresh Mozzarella chese Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Slice the mushrooms fairly thickly and place in a dish or metal tray.
- Slice the baguette into thick rounds.
- Peel the clove of garlic and then rub the bread with the garlic clove to pass on the flavour and then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Chop up what remains of the garlic.
- Place the butter and chopped garlic in with the mushrooms.
- Place the dish onto your CampinGaz Texas™ Deluxe Extra and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Place the bread face down onto the barbeque and toast lightly on the heat.
- Remove the bread from the heat, turn the bread over and place a small blob of pesto and a piece of mozzarella on the cooked side.
- Return the bread to the heat and toast for a few seconds.
- Remove the bread from the heat and place on a serving tray.
- Add the mushrooms to top off each bruschetta and serve immediately.