BBQ Pork and Apple Kebabs
Ingredients: 1 Outback Omega 200 Gas Barbecue 500g pork mince 1 small onion 1 cooking apple 25g breadcrumbs 1 tbsp rosemary 3 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp lemon juice Salt and freshly ground black pepper 6 skewers Method:
- Peel and finely chop the onion into a large bowl
- Peel and grate the apple and mix with the onion.
- Add the rosemary, breadcrumbs, and pork mince and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and put into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Form the mix into round balls
- Mix the olive oil and lemon juice and then lightly brush the pork balls
- Skewer the pork balls and place onto your heated Outback Omega 200 Gas Barbecue
- Cook for about 13 minutes turning often to evenly cook
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes after cooking.
- Remove the balls from the skewers and serve inside pitta bread with a chopped salad.