BBQ Pork Kebabs
Ingredients: 1 Outback Omega 200 Gas Barbecue 900g boneless pork 50ml cup olive oil 50ml red wine vinegar 2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tsp mustard powder 2 cloves garlic 0.5 tsp dried rosemary 0.5 tsp dried sage Salt and Pepper Kebab skewers
- Finely chop or grate the garlic into a large bowl
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients to the bowl except the pork
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Add the pork and make sure that the meat is coated in the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and refridgerate overnight.
- Preheat your Outback Omega 200 Gas Barbecue
- Remove the pork from the fridge and thread onto kebab skewers
- Place the kebabs on the heat and cook for about 20 minutes turning occasionally
- Remove from the heat and serve