BBQ Simple Pork Ribs
Ingredients: 1 Outback Omega Charcoal 100 Midnight Blue Barbecue 1 racks of pork ribs 100ml olive oil 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp rosemary 1 tsp lemon juice ½ tsp jamaican jerk seasoning Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Mix the oil, paprika, rosemary, lemon juice and jerk seasoning together to form a baste
- Heat up your Outback Omega Charcoal 100 Midnight Blue Barbecue to a medium heat
- Season your pork ribs with a little salt and pepper and place on the grill
- Baste your ribs with the oil mix and turn the ribs over.
- Repeat this for about 15 minutes until the ribs are cooked.
- Serve the ribs on their own or with a barbecue sauce dip.