BBQ Sweet Asian Steak
Ingredients: 1 Outback Omega Charcoal 100 Midnight Blue Barbecue 200ml soy sauce 200ml pineapple juice 200ml plum sauce 1 onion 6 tbsp fresh corriander 4 tbsp fresh ginger 2 tsp chinese 5 spice 2 cloves of garlic 4 beef steaks
- Finely chop or grate the fresh ginger
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and the onion
- Chop the fresh corriander
- Place all of the ingredients except the steaks in a large bowl and mix well to form a marinade.
- Place the steaks in the bowl and turn them to make sure that they are covered with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and refridgerate overnight.
- Preheat your Outback Omega Charcoal 100 Midnight Blue Barbecue
- Remove the steaks from the fridge and place on the barbecue.
- Cook for 10 minutes or longer to taste, turning once and brushing with more of the marinade.
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes in a warm place.
- Serve the steaks whole or sliced into thin strips to suit your needs.