BBQ Sweet & Sticky Chicken Wings
Ingredients: 1 CampinGaz Texas™ Deluxe Extra 20 chicken wings 5 tbsp tomato sauce 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp brown sugar 1 clove of garlic 2 tbsp paprika 2 tbsp French mustard 3 tsp Tabasco sauce 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp cranberry juice 2 tbsp olive oil
- Wash the chicken wings with water, pat dry and remove the wing tips
- Finely chop the garlic.
- In a large bow, mix together all of the ingredients except the chicken and oil to make a marinade
- Make a couple of slits in each chicken wing with a large knife to allow the marinade to penetrate the skin
- Add the chicken to the marinade ensuring that all of the wings are well covered.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat your CampinGaz Texas™ Deluxe Extra
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and quickly brush each wing with a little olive oil before placing them on the grill
- Cook the wings on a medium heat for about 10 minutes until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and serve