BBQ Bulgogi (Grilled Korean Beef)
Ingredients: 1 Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue 450g beef (sirloin or rib eye) 4 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp sugar 1 tbsp rice wine 1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 garlic clove 2 tsp fresh ginger 2 spring onions 2 tsp sesame oil 1 tbsp water Salt & pepper
- Thinly slice the beef (as thin as you can get it)
- Place the beef in a bowl with 1 tbsp of the sugar and the rice vinegar
- Crush the garlic in a garlic press or finely chop then crush the garlic with a large knife
- Chop then crush the fresh ginger
- Chop up the spring onions
- Mix together the garlic, ginger and onions with all of the remaining ingredients
- Pour over beef slices
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat your Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue to a medium heat
- Using skewers or a grilling tray grill the meat until brown all over (about 3-5 minutes)
- Remove from the heat and serve with crisp lettuce leaves and rice.