BBQ Chicken Tikka Strips
Ingredients: 1 CampinGaz Texas Deluxe Extra 4 chicken breast fillets 4 tbsp lemon juice 4 tbsp yogurt 4 cloves of garlic 2 tbsp coriander 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp turmeric 1 tsp cayenne pepper 0.5 tsp ground ginger 0.5 tsp salt
- Finely chop the garlic and coriander
- Slice the chicken fillets into thick strips
- Add the salt and lemon juice to a large bowl and add the chicken slices
- Cover the bowl and leave to rest for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, garlic, coriander, cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper and ginger in a large bowl and mix well
- Add the chicken to the bowl and ensure that the chicken is well coated with the mix.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours
- Preheat your CampinGaz Texas Deluxe Extra
- Brush the grill with a little oil and place the chicken onto the heat.
- Cook the chicken for about 8 minutes, turning frequently
- Check that the chicken is cooked through and serve