BBQ Herb Rubbed Steak
Ingredients: 1 CampinGaz Adelaïde® 4 Classic L Deluxe 4 beef steaks 2 tsp basil 1 tsp tarragon 1 tsp chopped chives 4 cloves of garlic Method:
- Crush or finely chop the garlic
- Chop the herbs together
- Mix all of the herbs and garlic together.
- Rub the mix onto the steaks pressing onto the surface.
- Wrap the steaks in Clingfilm to hold in the flavour
- Refrigerate the steaks for 1 hour
- Preheat your CampinGaz Adelaïde® 4 Classic L Deluxe
- Unwrap the steaks and place on the heat in the centre of the cooking grate
- Cook the steaks for about 6 minutes (for rare), 8 minutes for Medium
- Turn the steaks once halfway through cooking
- Once cooked, remove the steaks from the heat and leave to rest for about 3 minutes.