BBQ Mediterranean Pork Kebabs
Ingredients: 1 CampinGaz Texas™ Deluxe Extra 500g pork 24 small new potatoes 2 red onions 2 red peppers 2 red chilli peppers 1 tsp fennel seeds 1 tsp dried rosemary 2 garlic cloves 4 tbsp lemon juice 150ml olive oil 8 bbq skewers
- Deseed and chop the chilli peppers
- Grate or finely chop the garlic
- Combine the chilli, garlic, fennel seeds, rosemary, lemon juice and olive oil together in a large bowl
- Cut the pork into small cubes and add to the bowl
- Stir the pork to make sure that it is completely covered
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight
- Preheat your CampinGaz Texas™ Deluxe Extra
- Slice the red onions into large chunks
- Deseed and chop the red peppers into large chunks
- Remove the pork from the bowl and thread onto the skewers together with the potatoes, peppers and red onion
- Brush each kebab with some of the marinade
- Place on the heat for about 12 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from the heat and serve.