BBQ Slow Cooked Pulled Pork Shoulder
Ingredients: 1 CampinGaz Adelaïde® 4 Classic L Deluxe 2.5kg pork shoulder with bone 2 tsp brown sugar 0.5 tsp mustard powder 2 tsp paprika Salt and pepper to season
- Combine the sugar, mustard powder, and paprika together and add some salt and pepper to taste. (alternatively try one of our other BBQ rubs)
- Rub the BBQ rub into the pork shoulder then wrap the meat in Clingfilm to seal in the rub
- Refrigerate the meat overnight for the meat to absorb the flavours.
- Preheat your CampinGaz Adelaïde® 4 Classic L Deluxe to a medium-low heat
- Take the pork out from the fridge and remove the Clingfilm
- Place the pork on the heat fat side up over a drip tray
- Pull down the hood of your CampinGaz Adelaïde® 4 Classic L Deluxe
- Cook the meat for approximately 5 hours (depending on the size of the meat and temperature of your barbecue). The meat should be tender and almost falling off the bone.
- Remove the pork from the heat and leave to rest for up to 15 minutes
- Remove fat and skin from the pork
- Pull the pork off the bone slowly and shred the meat with a fork (this may take some time)
- Serve in a bun with salad or with boiled rice.