BBQ Spatchcock Lemon Chicken
Ingredients: 1 Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue 1 chicken (spatchcocked) 3 tbsp olive oil 1 tsp paprika 1 garlic clove 1 lemon Salt and pepper
- Crush or finely chop the garlic
- Zest and juice the lemon
- Mix together the olive oil, paprika, garlic, lemon zest and a little salt and pepper
- Rub this mix into the chicken and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Preheat your Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Flatbed Gas Barbecue
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and place on the heat in the centre of the barbecue
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side and then lower the heat to a medium level.
- Turn the chicken frequently while basting with a little water
- Cook the chicken for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked
- Remove the chicken from the heat when cooked and leave it to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chicken with lemon juice and a little salt and pepper and serve.