BBQ Spicy Jerk Chicken
Ingredients: 1 Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue 4 boneless chicken thighs 8 tbsp Jamaican jerk seasoning 2 chilli peppers 1 small onion 1 tbsp ground allspice 30g fresh ginger 1 clove of garlic 1 tbsp mixed herbs 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp dried oregano 2 tbsp Worcester sauce 250ml tomato sauce Fresh coriander Salt & Pepper
- Rub the Jamaican jerk seasoning into the chicken thighs
- Peel and grate the garlic, onion and ginger into a large bowl
- Finely chop a few sprigs of fresh coriander and add to the bowl.
- Deseed and chop the chilli peppers and add them to the bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Season with a little salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken in the bowl and cover with the sauce.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat your Outback Spectrum 2 Burner Hooded Gas Barbecue to a high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the bowl and place on the heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes before turning over and cook for another 10 minutes
- Remove from the heat and serve.